Saturday, December 02, 2006

Slipped Discs

On Wednesday November 29th, my Superman Ultimate Collector's Edition box set arrived...

Upon opening the 14 disc set, I confirmed that the problems, as previously reported on, were indeed real. At that point, I called the 800 number, leaving my name and telephone number with the Warner Home Video representative on the other end of the receiver--who sounded very overwhelmed by what I'm sure was a never ending stream of calls...I was promised a call back within 24 hours. By late afternoon on Friday I hadn't heard back from them...I decided to call back on a hunch, based solely on the fact that I was unsure if the person I spoke with the first time actually took down my info

It's a good thing I did call a 2nd time--Things sounded a lot calmer on the other end this time around...WHV will send out a postage paid return envelope..I will send back defective Disc One of Superman The Movie Special Edition (with the wrong sound mix) and the Superman III disc (sent out minus bonus material)


Photo Courtesy Superman Homepage



Once WHV gets the mislabled discs--corrected DVDs will be mailed in exchange

In the meantime, I am working my way through the set, and will have much more to say about it by next weekend...

No comments: