Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Ready 4 More?



Until now, Spider-Man 3 director Sam Raimi has sent signals that he was moving on from the saga... However, in a recent interview with Empire Online, he gives his strongest indication yet that he may return to the big chair to helm Spidey 4

He further revealed that prolific screenwriter David Koepp, who had been negotiating to pen the script, is no longer attached.

Raimi: "I want to help contribute to the production. I don't know if I'll just be a producer on it but if I can work with the writer in such a way so that directing would be right for me, I don't know. We've had our first meeting on Spider-Man 4 and we're looking for the writer."

Sounds like Raimi's pretty close to a commitment doesn't it?.... It's a shame the project lost Koepp. He could have done great things...

No comments: