Friday, March 26, 2010

Over The PA

Paranormal Activity 2 has a director and it's not Brian De Palma or Akiva Goldsman...We find out who has the job via Paranormal Movie and Oren Peli

The Door in the Floor's Tod "Kip" Williams

Original Paranormal Activity helmer Peli explains in his note:

I have some awesome news for the fans of Paranormal Activity – director Kip Williams will join us for the next chapter of the story. We are thrilled to have Kip working with us. He is the guy we want at the helm, because he knows exactly what we want to deliver to the fans…and I can’t wait to be a part of what he’s putting together. I don’t want to spoil the story, but I promise it’ll surprise you. Stay tuned.”

I'm actually glad that the deciders chose to go with a more unknown commodity here I think it will serve the sequel better than a bigger name would. I just hope it tuts out better than Book of Shadows: Blair Witch 2 out to be...

No comments: