Thursday, February 27, 2014

No Anchorman 3 Says McKay

Speaking with Empire, director Adam McKay says that "Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues is the last sequel he will ever make:

"It's done. I think that's it. It was great to do it and it was so fun to work with those guys again, but I think that's it for Ron Burgundy. No, that's the last sequel we're gonna do. There's nothing more fun to me than new characters and a new world. And now we're releasing this alt cut:version, we're totally satisfied. No Anchorman 3."


Is there a chance even a decade from now?

"I'm going to say definitely no. I'll actually say it in this case!"

"Anchorman 2" made $125 million at the domestic box office, but even with a costly and all-cylinders promotional tour the film only made $44 million in international territories.

The  R-Rated cut of 'Anchorman 2' hits theaters tomorrow.

No comments: