Monday, February 10, 2014

Taylor Kitsch On Tatum Playing Gambit

We know that Channing Tatum has expressed his desire to play the X-Men's mutant Gambit at some point in the future of the film series and that producer Lauren Shuler Donner is open to the idea


Friday Night Lights and  "John Carter" star Taylor Kitsch played the character in "X-Men Origins: Wolverine" and tells The Chicago Tribune that he's still interested in reprising the role:

"I would under the right circumstances. But if [Tatum] does it, good on him. He'll kill it. It's such a cool character. Whoever plays him will be a lucky guy."

Would he be upset if Tatum were to take the role?

"It is what it is. I'm not going to be like 'Oh my God, why don't I get to play him?' If it's meant to be, it's meant to be. And if not, I'll move on. If they cast (Tatum), I wish him nothing but the best. I hope he kicks the [crap] out of it."

No comments: