Saturday, September 14, 2013

Spidey 2: Foxx Hints Sinister 6; Tatum Wants To Play Gambit

While White House Down stars Channing Tatum and Jamie Foxx are promoting the film overseas--the duo spoke to Total Film's Youtube Channel.


Foxx was asked about the villain Electro in Marc Webb's "The Amazing Spider-Man 2" and the talk that the The Sinister Six would be a part of either The Amazing Spider-Man 3 or The Amazing Spider-Man 4 .

Foxx said:

"Yes, they actually talked about it, the Sinister Six. So, fingers crossed, because when you think about it, electricity never dies, it just goes to a different place."

Spidey 2 is now in post-production to meet its May 2nd 2014 release date.


Meanwhile, Tatum says if he were to play a superhero on the big screen, the role he would want to play is X-Men's Gambit:

"I would like to play Gambit, Gambit's my favorite. I'm from New Orleans, around that area… and I can do a Cajun accent. No knocking Taylor Kitsch dawg, I actually like his Gambit. But, I've always lived in around cajun people and I would've like to see… Gambit was always like the woman loving, cigarette smoking, drinking, he was the punk rock of all superheroes. He was a thief, he kind of rode the line."

Friday Night Lights and  "John Carter" star Taylor Kitsch played the character in '09's X-Men Origins: Wolverine.

No comments: