Wednesday, July 13, 2016

TLR's Captain America Contest Answers And More!

Now that TLR's Captain America: Civil War Blu-ray Contest has ended--It's time to reveal the answers and the winners...yes, you read that right, winners--as in more than one! There were in fact 3 winners! Each of whom guessed one of the missing answers:

Tom's top 5 movie scores. The first two were easy and thus I told you what they were.

1. Superman The Movie
2. Star Trek: The Motion Picture
3. Halloween 1978
4. Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back
5. Psycho


Never in a million years did I expect a 3 way tie!!! Since I did not state within the rules what would happen in the event of a tie--my error means that ALL THREE OF THE WINNERS WILL GET A COPY OF "Civil War"!! Congrats to the winners! And thanks to everyone that played along! It was fun!

Winners Don't forget to send me an address and your name so that I can get it to you by its street date of 9/13/16. Send the info via email thelastreel@comcast.net with words Cap 3 Contest Address in the Subject line or via Direct Message by way of the Twitter handle @TheLastReel. As soon as I have everyone's snail mail info--I will pre-order the disc!

 Maybe the next contest will finish the bottom 5...One things fer sure I will include tie rules...lol!
All the best!
T

No comments: