Monday, February 13, 2017

TLR Alert--Getting Older Sucks

Late last night I pulled a muscle in my right leg....The discomfort is there to be sure...I have already been in touch with my doctor about a course of action. A visit will likely take place over the next few days. I have a bit of swelling--thankfully it's not too bad. Some 20 years ago I did a similar thing to my right shoulder while lifting weights--and that took a few weeks to work its way out. I don't feel quite as knotted this time as I did back then. Of course this happens right before a busy week. Rest assured that I will be fine...things are well in hand.

My social media presence may be lighter while I recover. Thanks in advance for understanding...Remember to stay positive and live life happy...

All the best.
T

1 comment:

Brittani Burnham said...

Get well soon!