Friday, November 18, 2005

You Are Such A Tease(r)

Have you seen the teaser trailer for Superman Returns yet? I must admit, the first time I watched it during last night's Smallville, I was left rather unimpressed by it. And then I watched it again online...several times...slowly changing my mind about it...

It offers just enough to whet your appetite. Brief snippets of footage, accompanied by composer John Williams classic score from the first film, specifically The Theme From Krypton. There is no dialogue from the new film--rather lines spoken by the late Marlon Brando in the original film can be heard. To find out how Brando's Jor-El will be resurrected for the new film, read this.

The more I watched the 94 second trailer, the more excited I got...What can I say, it certainly grew on me.

In related news...director Bryan Singer talks about some super cameos for the film, by some well known members of the classic 50's television series cast.

No comments: