Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Faster Than...

Superman Returns items seem to be all over the place today:

IESB.net has uploaded 11 new video clips from "Superman Returns". As I have said before, these massive "clip dumps" are a dumb idea but hey who am I to argue?

Do you know the story of Prometheus?
I Thought I Would Never See You Again
Lois Lane is A Mommy
Unidentified Bogey
Airplane Rescue
Superman Returns
Were you in love with him?
I love that he can see through anything
Where did you go?
Lois, will you come with me?
This just came through the fax

A new TV spot for "Superman Returns" aired during the NBA finals game last night. You can watch it via YouTube or you can download it as a Windows Media Video. This is the eighth TV spot, with #7 having aired recently. If you missed #7 you can catch that via TheMovieBox.net (it's almost identical to an earlier TV spot already released).

While Brandon Routh's interview on E! News Live today, which featured an extended clip of the Daily Planet rooftop scene, can also be viewed on YouTube.

You can also download the "Superman Returns" segment on Showbiz Tonight as Windows Media Video file.

No comments: