Sunday, February 11, 2007

Reel Exposure

Usually, I'm not the type of person who enjoys being in the spotlight--or one that goes around and toots his own horn. But in this case--I'm willing to make an exception. I am pleased to say that The Last Reel has caught the attention recently of folks outside its core audience of family and friends.



Last week, William Stape, who is a contributing writer for the Associated Content website, contacted me about doing an interview about this blog. After voicing some reservation about putting myself even further out there--I decided what the heck. I should just go for it right?

I granted the interview after I checked out the site for myself. Since the article was published last Friday February 9th--It has ranked pretty well among the site's readership. I hope all of my regulars will stop by AC to read the "view" as well. And then decide to check out Mr. Stape's other articles...It's worth the click

Thanks William for your kind words and interest in this small little corner of the Blogosphere.

No comments: