Thursday, December 06, 2007

Batting A Triple

Check out this cool teaser poster for The Dark Knight:


I love the tagline....and the composition of the one sheet as a whole...

In related Bat-flick news:

The first six minutes of the sequel were shown to the press while attending a screening of I Am Legend earlier this week..And I'm very jealous...

Finally there's a bit of casting news for number 3...

Rutger Hauer revealed this week that franchise director Christopher Nolan has asked the actor to reprise his role of former Wayne Enterprises chairman Earle for the third film in the series which focuses on Two-Face as the villian...

As a fan of Hauer's for years I'm glad the potential for his role in the series exists. His scenes in Batman Begins may have been brief but they were among my favorites in the film that did not involve Batman of course.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Graffiti posing as film posters?

Great example for the youth of America!

"Mommy can I make picture on wall like the Batman poster?"

DOH!!

Anonymous said...

This blog endorses the urban blight of Graffiti?

Sad...