Friday, December 21, 2007

National Natter

As the holiday weekend kicks off--a bunch of new films will face off with last week's big winner: I Am Legend...

Sweeney Todd (reviews) Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story (reviews) Charlie Wilson's War (reviews) PS I Love You (reviews) National Treasure: Book Of Secrets (reviews)

Here's the analysis...

'Treasure' takes on 'Legend' by Pamela McClintock of Variety

Nicole Sperling of EW:

Nicolas Cage and Will Smith will battle it out over Christmas, while other new releases elbow in...

Read More...

Nicolas Cage appears in his third movie of '07...Ho Hum--As for me, I'm rooting for Will Smith....

Bowing on Christmas Day: The Great Debaters and The Water Horse: Legend of the Deep ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw extended clips of Dewey Cox in an interview with JC Reilly - it looks hysterical. It reminds me of a Chris Guest 'mockumentary' ala 'Best In Show', 'Mighty Wind' or 'This Is Spinal Tap' but more 'serious' so it looks even funnier.

Hoping it's a huge hit for him - he's one of my favorite "supporting players" it's about time he won the spotlight.