Friday, April 14, 2006

Good "Friday"

I found this little item on the Dark Horizons website...

E! News is rumoured to have reported that Patricia Clarkson is in talks with New Line Cinema to take on the role of Pamela Voorhees [Jason's Mom] in the re-invisionment of "Friday The 13th"

...but when I went over to the E! website to find the original post for some kind of verification to the story, I couldn't find anything out about it.

After expanding my search...I managed to find this blurb on About.com from Staci Wilson

Word has it that Patricia Clarkson is in talks with New Line Cinema to take on the role of Pamela Voorhees in the Friday The 13th remake. The script was written by Mark Wheaton (The Messengers) and is to be directed by Jonathan Liebesman (Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning).

I think Patricia Clarkson makes a great choice for this pivotal role in the new film. I hope the "rumor" turns out to be true.

For more on the horror remake, please read my posts, Keeping Jason At "Bay" and You Gotta Have Faith...And Loads Of Cash from February.

No comments: