Saturday, April 15, 2006

Even Superheroes Need To Drink Their Milk

The Kal-El.org website posted this "Got Milk?" Ad from Blender Magazine, featuring Superman Returns star Brandon Routh, in full costume.




It's been quite some time since I have seen a new "Got Milk" advertisement...I thought the campaign had ended and that they were gearing up to debut another slogan. I wonder if the mutants of X-Men 3 inked their rumored deal with the folks at Tropicana Orange Juice yet? (Just Kidding, Just Kidding)

Meanwhile, the Superman Cinema website is reporting that the Richard Donner cut of Superman II that will be released on DVD later this year will include over 75% of of the director's original footage. As I've said before--I can't wait for this to hit store shelves.

For more on Superman II, feel free to read The Adventure Continues...Again and The Donner Party/Lots Of Sequel Talk, from The Last Reel archives.

No comments: