Saturday, April 29, 2006

Happy Trails

The build-up to the next Superman film is about to go into overdrive...

An official press release from Warner Bros. Pictures reveals that the worldwide satellite debut of the full "Superman Returns" trailer will happen this Tuesday, May 2nd. It's expected that the trailer will hit the net at the same time. The time frame of the debut is between 9:00 - 9:15 PM ET (6:00 PM - 6:15 PM PT) .

Meanwhile, Superhero Hype! has confirmed that this new "Superman Returns" trailer will be attached to "Mission Impossible III", opening May 5th and as well as WB's "Poseidon" which hits theaters the following week, on Friday, May 12th.

Since I have already announced my theatrical boycott of MI:3, I'm grateful that I will be able to see the second SR trailer on the internet first, and then on the big screen when I see Poseidon.

You can bet I'll be here to blog about trailer #2 after I see the thing on Tuesday night!

No comments: