Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Hey Yo...! The First "Rocky Balboa" Teaser Is Here

The first "trailer" for Rocky Balboa (AKA Rocky 6) has hit the net. In fact, it's been around for a few days, and although I was set to comment on it over the weekend, I had to wait until the film's site got fixed--before I could so.

When I stopped by the IGN Filmforce website a short time ago, their link to the trailer was working properly--but I can't make any promises that it will work for you. Given the problems of the last few days, and now the high traffic that is sure to follow, the site could go down again.

The footage itself is very minimal with a voice over by series star Sylvester Stallone, doing most of the work, waxing about what it takes to win and all that. The only thing you really see is Rocky's battered and beat up face. Kinda ho-hum if you ask me. The film is due to hit theaters in December of this year.

Read the original IGN Rocky teaser post by Stax when you click here.

No comments: