Sunday, May 27, 2007

Stretching The Truth

"An Inconvenient Truth" director Davis Guggenheim, has been making the rounds, promoting his latest film "Gracie" (Due in theaters Friday June 1st)...

He told the folks over at IESB that he's meeting with Paramount sometime this week to discuss a follow-up to the Oscar-winning global warming documentary .

He confirms to the site that it's "a sequel to Inconvenient Truth" but adds it's "too early to talk about details."

The original took five months to pull together, which means it's likely a potential sequel could be done before the US presidential election in November next year.

Whew! What a relief! Now that's a sequel I wanna see!-I say with as much sarcasm as I can muster. Unless it's a film that presents both sides of the issue-IE skeptics I'll pass. Besides there's already another global warming docu due this year called 11th Hour-shepherded by Leonardo DiCaprio...

Do We Really Need A Sequel?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I Can't wait to see the movie the 11th hour. I want to see what it will be like. cause this will be a different type of movie for leo. I also can't wait to see all the other movies that he will be in. they sound really good. This is his year to win an Oscar!!!!
~Allison~