Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Beat Cop

Eddie Murphy chats with TV's Extra telling the entertainment news program that he's considering retiring from film...

"I have close to fifty movies and it's like, why am I in the movies?" he said, "I've done that part now. I'll go back to the stage and do stand up."

What does that mean for the currently in-development "Beverly Hills Cop IV?

Murphy seems to contradict himself implying he wants no part of it now because..."the movie wasn't ready to be done."

But he told MTV in another interview-‘Beverly Hills Cop 4’ Will Ignore Third Film...

Huh? Negotiating ploy, a reality, or something else entirely?

Meantime-Latino Review talked with 'Cop' director Brett Ratner who promises "this is going to be a hard core 'R' Beverly Hills Cop (and not Geared Towards Kids) I start shooting next year."

No comments: