Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Will She Have Blue Skin?

James Cameron is is keen on making a Cleopatra movie in 3-D with Angelina Jolie still attached to star says The New York Times.

"I’ve been talking to [the suits] about it, but no decisions have been made


Cameron adds - "It sounds hot, doesn’t it? I mean, Angelina Jolie and Cleopatra? To me, that’s like a slam dunk. Whether I wind up doing it or not, I think it’s going to be a great project."

What about those  Avatar sequels?

"Our plan right now is to do two and three as a single large production and release them a year apart," Cameron said. "In order to do that, we have to refine our technical processes beyond the end of where we were finishing Avatar one a year ago. We need to future-proof ourselves out five or six years to the end of the third film."

No comments: