Monday, April 30, 2007

Night-ly News



Actor Chris Evans (pictured) spoke with the folks at IGN a few days ago--telling them that his next project will be The Night Watchman, a thriller set against the backdrop of the Los Angeles Police Department. As I noted before--The film will be written and directed by David Ayer

Keanu Reeves (story) and Oscar winner Forest Whitaker (story) will co-star

"I play this guy named Diskant. He's a cop, good cop," Evans informed the site "When Keanu gets framed or implicated in this murder, he's the cop in charge of the investigation."

He added, "I've met David; I've met Keanu. They all seem great."

Evans will report to the set, for day one, on May 21st in Los Angeles.

This is quite a get for the young Mr. Evans, who's not really done much dramatic work, thus far in his career--save for maybe a few small flicks like London, The Orphan King, and some episodic TV stuff.

He will, of course, be seen in this summer's Fantastic Four Rise of the Silver Surfer, (6-15-07) in which he reprises his role as Johnny Storm, a.k.a. the Human Torch.

Speaking of FF 2...Here's the final trailer for the film:



I like what I'm seein'.

No comments: