Sunday, October 19, 2008

Web Master

Sam Raimi discussed the future of the "Spider-Man" film franchise:



"I'm really excited about Spider-Man, and I'm hoping to direct it" he tells MTV News. "I don't have a script yet, but production would start probably by March of 2010, I'm guessing."

"It sounds like a long time away, but we need a script first, and a lot of pre-production has to take place."

Is Kirsten Dunst going to be back?

"I hope she'll be written into it. I couldn't imagine making one without her, and I think she's an important part of the movies."

The notion of doing 2 sequels back-to-back--That's up to a suit...

"That had been talked about. It's Amy Pascal 's [the studio chief] decision. I don't think it has been decided yet, and she's the one that's really going to make that decision; I'm really curious myself."

Is Raimi up for that?

"If Tobey and me, and all the producers, like the story for two pictures and Amy wanted to do it, then we would do it. It just hasn't been written yet."

I'm sure he knows moore than he's allowed to say...

-This afternoon the Chicago Bears--who really really should be undefeated right now--take on the Minnesota Vikings as Bears' new hopes resting on Orton's arm

No comments: