Saturday, December 18, 2010

"I Remember The Pain..."

I got an unexpected Christmas present from Team Spontaneous (Deven Lobascio and Jason Mayer) today...the teaser trailer for their latest film called Down the Road! I knew they were working on putting one together....But was not told that it was dropping today

The revenge thriller follows a group of college students who may have escaped their personal troubles only to find themselves fighting for their lives when a madman comes calling...

Jen Dance, David Bonner Clint Howard and Shaun Paul Costello star....



Holy cripes boys! Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a really good feeling about this one! It may be frigid outside But I got the chills siting inside watching that!

The Pest Is Impressed!!!!!!!!!!!

As I did before with The Pendant-TLR will be covering the new pic as we move into next year...

Be Sure And Follow Down The Road on Twitter and Facebook as well!

No comments: