Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Last And Next At Bat

The script for The Dark Knight Rises is due on the desks of the studio suits today according to Variety...Even as star Christian Bale talked with Esquire about why TDKR will be his last time playing the Caped Crusader

"All I knew was that there was a whole lot more there that I'd never seen and there was some extreme in the interpretation that should be taken. So I just said, 'I just gotta hope that they're gonna go with that, and if they don't, that's not the version I'd like to be involved with anyway. And it's that perverse thing in life, where when you're able to achieve a certain recklessness, you actually end up getting good results."

Bale As Batman
And who might be taking over the role once Bale is done? --Why it's the WWE John Cena of course according to The Examiner????

Cena

Yes Cena has the right body type... But acting chops?

No comments: