Saturday, December 11, 2010

TLC For TLR

This past week has been an interesting one--I talked with two film fans who had expressed a willingness in taking over the day to day operation of this blog while I A) take a much needed break and B) mull over taking on some new challenges that were asked of me last month--

Anyone who bothered to read T And The Future Of TLR already knew my short term plan was to step back for a bit: Save for the occasional power outage and computer snafu I haven't taken a lot of time off from posting here over the last 5 years

The 2 film fans who wanted to help backed out on me earlier tonight with no warning and I still don't know what's going on with my work away from TLR--Finding someone I trust and with the time to help out here has been next to impossible......Anyone interested?

Therefore I have decided to stick with my original schedule December 15th 2010 will mark the last day of daily news posting for the year...The Twitter @ account will remain active keeping you my loyal readers updated during my down time. If major news happens it will get attention--Plans are to be back at it full on by 2011

This is NOT THE END folks There are too many film things I want to talk about--My experience seeing the Red Epic 3-D Digital Camera in action soon for one not to mention a certain Indie horror pic from two very special filmmakers....

Thanks for sticking by me YOU ARE THE REASON I STILL DO THIS THING AND WANT TO KEEP IT ALIVE!

Best Always....

No comments: