Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Alliteration In The Title Means Critics Will Love It!

The first trailer for “Fast Five.” is here! Star Vin Diesel uploaded it to his Facebook profile page. And I gotta say it got me all reved up

Diesel and Paul Walker lead a reunion of returning stars from every chapter of the  film series Justin Lin's back to direct as well

In this installment, former cop Brian O’Conner (Walker) partners with ex-con Dom Toretto (Diesel) on the opposite side of the law. Dwayne Johnson joins returning favorites Jordana Brewster, Chris “Ludacris” Bridges, Tyrese Gibson, Sung Kang, Gal Gadot, Matt Schulze, Tego Calderon and Don Omar for this ultimate high-stakes race.



I know I shouldn't like 'em--The entire series is one my favorite guilty pleasures! And This One Looks Great!

No comments: