Friday, March 28, 2014

Indiana Jones Movies: Double The Denials

Earlier this week there were a rumors that "The Hangover" star Bradley Cooper was being eyed as a potential replacement for Harrison Ford if the "Indiana Jones" franchise were to be rebooted--rather than moving ahead with plans for a proposed Indiana Jones 5.

Addressing the Cooper casting noise Indy film series producer Frank Marshall tweeted: "Due to the ridiculous rumors that keep popping up, like agents pipe dreams, I will stop commenting on our projects until I have real news."


 The same report indicated that writer/director Frank Darabont had pitched an idea for the next installment.

Darabont has denied any such idea of those rumors, telling AICN: "This is an internet rumor with not a shred of truth in it. I have not pitched an idea for a proposed Indiana Jones movie, nor has anybody approached me with such an idea. The inaccurate report on Latino Review was the first I'd heard of it."

No comments: