Monday, March 31, 2014

Brosnan Tipped To Join "The Expendables" At Some Point

Pierce Brosnan told The Independent that he has been offered a role in a future installment of the action film series "The Expendables":

"Oh, the offer has come in for the next Expendables. I just worked over in Bulgaria with [producer Avi Lerner] who makes them. He said, 'Would you like to be in The Expendables? I'd love to have you', and I said, 'Why not?' So we'll see. I have no idea which one it would be. I just said yes. It could be [Expendables 7]!"


 The film in Bulgaria he's referring to is James McTeigue's thriller "Survivor" in which Milla Jovovich plays an U.S. Department of State employee working in London who becomes caught in a conspiracy and turns her into a fugitive. She sets out to clear her name and stop a terrorist attack on New York's Times Square before New Year's Eve. 

No comments: