Saturday, March 29, 2014

Samuel L. Jackson Likely Back For " Incredibles 2"

Samuel L. Jackson tells Digital Spy says that he'll likely reprise his voice role of the hero Frozone (aka. Lucius Best) in the announced "The Incredibles 2".


"Every time I run into Brad, he always tells me Frozone is part of what's going on, so I have to believe that. I guess they could be the Incredibles without Frozone, but I think Frozone would be a wonderful addition to what's already there."

Writer-director Brad Bird is expected to return for the follow-up

The Incredibles remains my 2nd favorite Disney/Pixar Animation Studios film of all time--just behind the original Toy Story .

The first film is set in a world in which superheroes exist but have been banned from crime fighting. Mr Incredible (voiced by ) has been living incognito as plain old Bob Parr when a mysterious offer gives him the chance to return to action. Soon he and his wife Helen AKA Elastigirl, (voiced by ) along with their three children (who are developing superpowers of their own), are caught up in a not entirely welcome new adventure.

No comments: