Friday, January 30, 2015

Ezra Miller Talks About "The Flash" Movie

 Last year Warner Bros announced their long term plans that included 10 DC Movies, 3 Lego Movies, 3 'Harry Potter' Spinoffs--At the same time we also learned that Ezra Miller will play The Flash for a solo film due in 2018.


The "The Perks Of Being A Wallflower" and "We Need To Talk About Kevin" star spoke with HitFix about his multi-film deal saying that he has embraced the long term job security that his deal provides:

"I'm going to say I feel really happy about it in one way because the idea of actually having a steady job in my life is actually incredibly comforting. It's something I didn't necessarily think I would ever have. And then of course, there are the moments when responsibility-dodging, adolescent-me is like, 'No, I don't want to' [laughs]. [But] that's a very small part. At this point, it's a diminishing voice. Every time I think about that reality, it makes me extremely happy. I'm really stoked and I would do it for forty years. That contract could have said anything."

The story centers on Barry Allen, a man with super speed and super-fast reflexes.

We already know that the DC Cinematic Universe will NOT co-exist with the TV heroics of The CW's hit show (Watch an extended trailer) starring Grant Gustin. Thus the studio recasting for its big screen plans.

 MTV caught up with Miller, who was with “The Stanford Prison Experiment.” co-stars and , and he told the the story of how he won the role:

" I get this call and I’m thinking, ‘This is really weird.’ [My agent] says, ‘I have Zack Snyder on the phone, and he wants to talk to you about this DC Universe thing.’ And so [Snyder] got on the phone, and he’s just gung ho. He’s in it. He’s completely involved. And he starts talking about how I’m going to play The Flash. And I was just in this state of shock and disbelief."

No comments: