Sunday, July 26, 2009

Titles, Sequels & Titanic @ SDCC '09

Interesting bits of news coming from Comic-Con 2009 via the crew at Cinema Blend....where Kevin Smith (pictured) gets his geek on:



*Title Change Coming For A Couple Of Dicks

*Scott Mosier Ditches Kevin Smith To Make His Own Action Movie

*Zack Snyder Updates Us On The 300 Sequel.

"The thing that I'm trying to do is duplicate, in some ways, the process of making 300 originally. I really don't want Frank to write the graphic novel thinking about it like it's going to be a movie. I want to make a piece of art the way he does. [People have asked if I'm] interested in talking to Frank about what I thought should be in the movie, and I was like, no, that doesn't make any sense at al, that's backwards. He should write the graphic novel, and I'll write a movie, and we'll make a movie. Right now he's writing the graphic novel. We're waiting to see what he does."

*Mike Judge Teases Beavis And Butt-Head 2

*Arrested Development Movie In 6 Months

*And the "groan" headline of the day-- Titanic Will Go On In 3-D Ugh!

No comments: