Tuesday, February 26, 2008

NewBourne


Even though Matt Damon (pictured) has said in the past that he's done playing Jason Bourne...

Variety says a Bourne 4 is “on tap” and in the pipeline.

The question is whether any of the principals will have anything to do with the sequel?

Damon has said in the more recent past he’d only be interested in returning to the character “maybe years down the road”, and even then only if the last two movies’ director Paul Greengrass is the man in charge.

Despite heavy demand for Greengrass, it seems the studio has indeed locked both of them up for a fourth Bourne movie, according to trade.

If true, I'm sure the fact that the last film was such a success and its double Oscar win in the tech categories will have had something to do with change of heart.

Meh. I know I'm very much in the minority here--when I say that the film series has never really revved me up all that much--Despite liking the skills of both Damon and Greengrass otherwise.

Can't explain why I feel that way I just do...I know weird, Right?

No comments: