Monday, September 07, 2009

Finishing What You Started

Well...I did it...And while it's not something I am particularly proud of--It's over and done with...

I saw Halloween II on Saturday...I know what some of you must be thinking...Why?



Considering how much I disliked the 2007 film so much...and the reviews for this sequel were so bad...

Valid reasons to stay away I know--Call it a case of Michael Myers loyalty wanting to see Rob Zombie' "vision" of a horror classic to its bitter end...And I do mean BITTTER END...

I did not think it was possible... but I actually hated the sequel much more than I did the '07 starter...

I have decided though to hold off posting my full review of the movie until the holiday draws near--as I did 2 years ago with film #1--Besides my feelings about the sequel are already quite clear.

I will say this about H2 '09--Zombie turned what started out as a Jerry Springer-style backstory for the masked killer and made the sequel all about analyzing his dreams...Scary indeed!

No comments: