Saturday, June 14, 2008

Jump-Start

With Doug Liman's Jumper making its debut on DVD and Blu-Ray disc last Tuesday-star Hayden Christensen tells The Toronto Sun that a sequel is in the planning:

"We're talking about it. I know that they're having those conversations, I hear about them...It was set up to become that -- a trilogy -- if it did well, and I think they're happy with how it did so they want to make another one. But I don't think they're rushing to get into production"

Liman had said shortly after the theatrical release in February that he had plans to do several films based on the premise, but poor reviews and so so revenue put those plans in doubt.

Christensen would sign on if plans move ahead saying "Oh yeah, and I think I probably will."

Still have yet to see this. TV ads for the disc are all over the dial--I almost rented it, a few days ago... but chose not to at the last second...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should have rented the movie it was so good. I saw it last night and i loved the movie!!! I loved how they traveled all over the world. Hayden Christensen was amazing. I recomend for you to rent this movie. My only regret is that i did not see it in theaters because i would have loved to see this movie in theaters.
Allison