Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Wonder T And McG

Director McG is rumored to be circling the long-gestating comic book flick "Wonder Woman" film say the folks at IESB.Net.

If true, the film would kick into high gear after he wraps up post on "Terminator Salvation".

The studio must really like what he's done on T...

Who may play WW for McG?

....Beyoncé Knowles revealed in an interview that she'd met with representatives from both DC Comics and the studio suits about the role...

Talented yes, but does she really have the chops to play the iconic Amazon Princess?

Stay Tuned...

Meantime, T creator James Cameron had to clarify his position on 'Salvation' to AICN:

“[McG] asked me in a phone call when I was shooting in New Zealand earlier this year if I would be a supporter and creative participant in the new film. I said sure, send me the script and I’ll give you my thoughts. And I warned him that free advice is usually worth what you pay for it.

For whatever reason I never got the script and to date I haven’t seen a foot of film other than what everybody’s seen in the trailer, which is not enough to form an opinion. So I have zero basis for supporting or dissing the film … Obviously I can’t give my blessing (whatever that means anyway ) to the film completely blind. But I’m predisposed to be supportive based on Sam Worthington's involvement and his judgment, because I believe in him.”...

Hmm Uh--He has not even see the script!!??

Finally--A bunch of high resolution concept art photos from T4 have gone online over at io9.

No comments: