Thursday, November 20, 2008

Steel Warrior

Josh Horowitz of MTV talked to director Bryan Singer about his troubled flick Valkyrie saying of the December 26th opener:

'It's a film that people need to see before they judge".

But the most interesting part of the chat had to do with Superman: Man of Steel...



MTV: There's a lot of confusion about whether you will be directing another Superman film. Can you set the record straight?

Singer: At the moment, I can't really talk about that. I wish I could. From my perspective, I'm going to take a brief pause. This movie has taken a long time, so I'm going to take a pause. A movie like that takes some time to do right. That's all I can say about that.

Assuming that Singer knows about this idea being proposed by Mark Millar I wonder what Singer thinks of it--And is that why we haven't heard anything official about the next flick in quite a while?

And then of course there's also the Supes Jerome "Jerry" Siegel Joseph "Joe" Shuster lawsuit settlement...

No comments: