Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanks But No Thanks

Back in February--it was rumored that Josh Brolin was offered a plum acting gig in "Terminator Salvation"...

Chatting it up with MTV News Brolin says it was more than just a rumor:

"Yeah. I talked to Christian [Bale] for a couple hours. I really liked the script though I hear that's not what they filmed. The one I read was very interesting and dark. Ultimately though I didn't think it felt right"

Director McG admitted he wanted Brolin for the role. In the end though Sam Worthington got the part.

Any regrets?

"I saw [Bale] recently and I asked him how it was and he said, ‘it's aalright'" laughs Brolin.

While it may have been interesting to see Brolin opposite Bale--I think he made the right decision--this time You don't want someone who's pretty wishy-washy about franchise flicks to be there second guessing the move.




Meantime check out the very cool motion poster for T4 here

No comments: