Monday, November 10, 2008

Risky Business

Despite Variety's recent report, Josh Brolin denied that he's playing Jonah Hex for sure...

In an interview this weekend with Collider:

"I don’t know what I’m going to do. I don’t know. It’s a very good time. It’s a very good time and I don’t want to slight anybody and I don’t want to insult anybody, but the fact of the matter is with more decisions comes a little more pressure. For me, I just try and find that thing that really resonates."

"There’s one thing that Tony Scott's doing that I love and that I really want to do, and trying to find the timing and all that." He refused though to release any further details on that project.

"I think Jonah Hex is a really, really interesting story. I think it would be risky also, which I like, and I don’t know if it’s the thing to do."


Isn't acting all about risk? This doesn't make much sense--Brolin likes risk but isn't sure he should take it--Playing W didn't slight anyone?

No comments: