Wednesday, August 19, 2009

80's Icons Never Die

Bruce Willis told MTV News that his long rumored cameo, in Sylvester Stallone's action mercenary feature " The Expendables" is indeed going to be a reality.



Willis says that he, Stallone and Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger-- three of the biggest action stars of the 80's - will share the screen together for the same scene.

After saying "I want to send best wishes to Sly, and the Governor of California, my old pal Arnold", Willis was then asked if he had shot his scene.

"I haven't united with them. I'm waiting for a call from Sly about when we're going to try and make that happen. I don't know anything about [my character] yet, haven't seen any pages yet. But I'm excited about it."

So am I...So am I

The other 80's action stars, Chuck Norris, Steven Seagal, Jean-Claude Van Damme, all declined to appear.

Also Expendable are of course Jason Statham, Jet Li, Dolph Lundgren, Steve Austin, Terry Crews Randy Couture. Mickey Rourke, and Eric Roberts,

The Expendables is scheduled for release in April of 2010.

Meantime--Willis’ upcoming sci-fi feature, Surrogates, arrives on September 25th.

No comments: