Monday, April 18, 2011

T-5: The Return Of Arnie?

Fast Five hits theaters on 4/29 and while making the rounds to promote it director Justin Lin has responded to reports that he's poised to helm Terminator 5


Lin tells Collider "I think one of the great things is that when I got started, no one would return my calls, and now I get a lot of phone calls, which is good. I have options,".

He adds "The Terminator. was one of my favorite films growing up. And I feel I have a take that I would love to see, and I’ve talked with Arnold and we’ve talked and we’ll see. Again, I would love to do it, but it has to be the right circumstances. It has to be the right people. And there’s other projects too. But I’m in a position now that I can choose more than I could a year ago, two years ago. So that is something that is potentially in my future, but when I get home I will sit down and look at my options and choose what I want to do.".


"There's no doubt we need Arnold back, and in case nobody's noticed, we need the friggin' R rating back as well. No matter how you slice it, The Terminator does not exist in a family-friendly universe".

No comments: