Saturday, December 29, 2012

Promises To Keep--TLR In 2013

As 2012 draws to a close, I wanted to let my readers know about a few events that will take place in the coming months on the site:


1. I will be covering the release of Nobody Gets Out Alive director Jason Christopher's latest effort--It will be released via stores, Redbox, Amazon.com, etc. on 2/26/13 You can pre-order the DVD And please go LIKE the new Facebook Page to help spread the word!


2. I will be interviewing Gut director/writer Elias! The logistics are being worked out on the when but given my reaction to the film--that should be a fun chat.....


3. Look for extensive coverage of J.J. Abrams’ "Star Trek Into Darkness" through its May 17th release.


4. Zack Snyder's big budget reboot Superman: Man of Steel will also get lots of space devoted to it as well. MOS flies into theaters June 14th 2013.

5. The Last Reel Show will be back on the Net's Blog Talk Radio at some point...

Once all of that happens TLR will change...Wait!! What Was That? Change? How? Why?!!! All in good time friends...This has been a long time coming but I am not quite ready to discuss with you yet things of a very personal nature...Stay Tuned....

 In the meantine follow me @TheLastReel on Twitter, The still a work in progress but it's up and running Facebook page and remember A BIG announcement is coming soon!!

No comments: