Monday, December 31, 2012

A Message From Me...

It's hard to believe that this blog crossed the 7 year mark in 2012! I owe whatever success the site has achieved to you--My loyal readers. Without your support and generosity...Let's just say you guys mean a lot to me and I can't thank you enough...

Don't forget that some exciting things are on tap for 2013--including a big announcement that will surely shock some of you while delighting others...

Looking Forward To Superman: Man of Steel In June

2013 is also gonna be a big year for Nobody Gets Out Alive director Jason Christopher and producer Deven Lobascio as their latest effort--will be released to the masses via stores, Redbox, Amazon.com, etc. on 2/26/13 You can pre-order the DVD And please go LIKE the new Facebook Page to help spread the word! I could not be more excited for them!

Remember you can follow me @TheLastReel on Twitter, The still a work in progress but it's up and running Facebook page!! I need more followers on Twitter in order have a "Following Limit" lifted. Right now I am prevented from following anyone until my ratio improves. Thanks for your help and understanding,,,

In case you were curious here are the 20 Top Grossing Movies of 2012...

HAPPY NEW YEAR! BE SAFE! MAY YOU BE GRANTED HAPPINESS AND GOOD HEALTH!

Thanks again folks!

No comments: