Thursday, January 20, 2011

Photo Swap & Body Paint

I was right...

X-FC Teaser Poster

20th Century Fox  released a bigger version of the cast promo photo for the upcoming X-Men: First Class today.

The previous photo that hit the web was leaked early and wasn't finished - explaining  why the colors seemed a bit dark...

Director Matthew Vaughn via /Film ranted “I freaked out on them yesterday. I don’t know where the hell that came from. I don’t think it’s a Fox image. It’s not a pre-approved image. When I found out, I said, what the f--k is this s--t, and Fox is running around trying to figure out what happened as well. I agree. It’s like a bad photoshop, which maybe it was by someone. It didn’t reflect the movie. I was shocked when I saw it."

I would be upset as well....Perhaps Just Not THAT Upset...Over one pic

The studio also dumped a lot of "X-Men" promo material as well- releasing the first five stills via Hero Complex and /Film and a new teaser poster via AICN.

Moving on...

Speaking with Heat Vision, Jennifer Lawrence says she spent nearly half of the five-month shoot in London and Georgia going through an annoying diet, two-hour daily workouts and eight hours in full-body makeup per day.

Lawrence needed seven female make-up artists who were “all up in [my] business. Nothing’s sacred anymore. Those girls and I got so close. They were painting me naked every day for months. It was kind of like going to a really bizarre sleepover."

The studio has options on Lawrence for two more films which means she'll have to wear the paint again if 'Class' proves a success.

No comments: