Friday, January 28, 2011

She's (Still) The Boss

Dame Judi Dench told the media via  MI6 that she will be reprising the role of MI6 chief M for Bond 23


She made the declaration following the South Bank Sky Arts Awards adding she couldn't reveal anything about the sequel-"My lips are sealed. I can’t tell you anything at all! But of course, I’m looking forward hugely to working with Daniel Craig again and with Sam Mendes who I’ve only ever worked with in the theater. So that’ll be all good fun to do! I’m so glad it’s coming back, it’s wonderful."

This film will be the seventh time Dench has played the part as 007's boss starting with 1995's "GoldenEye"

She's oozes authority in that role and makes the most of her screen time

"Bond 23" shakes and stirs on November 9th, 2012.

No comments: