Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Spidey Lovin' & Support


Just Jared has photos of Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone in character as Peter and Gwen making out on the set of Marc Webb's Untitled Spider-Man Reboot

After great red headed turns in  Zombieland and  Easy A I became an instant Stone fan--Although she's a natural blonde off screen her "new/old" look takes some gettin' used to

Meantime Talking with the BBC News, Garfield says that, though he still hasn't met Tobey Maguire, the previous star of the "Spider-Man" film series has willingly passed the torch...

"[Maguire] sent me a lovely message through a mutual friend He gave me his support, and it meant a great deal, of course, because part of the reason I love and have continued to  love this character was because of his portrayal. To step into those shoes is no mean feat. It was generous of him to reach out and say something, so I'm thankful."

No comments: