Saturday, January 08, 2011

Production Meeting

Hey folks!

I'm introducing a new type of post called Production Meeting today...It's gonna appear on an as needed basis... Whenever I have News about the Blog that I need to share with you-Like Special Events, upcoming columns Guest Blogger posts and whatever else doesn't seem to fit anywhere on the site Ala Questions From Readers

To start it off....

I'm still working on a post about my time over the holidays with the Red Digital Camera I hope to post it within the next week or so...

I put in a request to the folks at The Internet Movie Database (IMDb) to feature TLR content in the site's popular News Desk feature section. No word yet and no guarantees that they will honor the request for the blog of course but I'm a hopin'! 

I am also gonna introduce another feature called Up Or Down. What's that you wonder? Stay Tuned To Find Out....

Have something you wanna tell me? A movie review you want others to read?, questions?, comments? Send them to thelastreel@comcast.net or DM on Twitter

As always THANK YOU for reading TLR! All the best!!!

No comments: