Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Time To Choose


Actor Ryan Reynolds is so booked that he is forced to choose between two high-profile flicks says io9.

Reynolds next gig is "The Change-Up" followed by "Safe House", after that however he's hit a scheduling snag which will likely force him to choose between comic book pics "Deadpool" and Robert Schwentke's adaptation of "R.I.P.D.".

Reynolds told them "It's obviously likely that ['Deadpool' and 'R.I.P.D.' will] both get made. But I think it would be more likely that only one of them gets made with me... They're both movies I'm interested in, they're both movies that are in fast-track development. But I never say I'm doing a movie until I break for lunch the first day. Because it's such a crapshoot, this industry."

I say Deadpool wins the dayand someone else does RIPD--unless the suits push that one back....

Reynolds' buzzed film "Buried" opens in limited release this week.

No comments: