Saturday, September 25, 2010

Who Will Help Supes Fly Again?

Producers Chris Nolan ("The Dark Knight") and Emma Thomas have seemingly already started meeting with a shortlist of directors to take on the reboot Superman: Man of Steel according to Deadline.

Tony Scott  Matt Reeves Jonathan Liebesman, Duncan Jones and Zack Snyder are the contenders

Nolan and Thomas are shepherding the new pic based on an idea of Nolan's which David Goyer then fleshed out into a full script.

Nolan has reportedly already started meeting with candidates and will submit his choice to the studio suits within the next few weeks.

If I were asked to make the decision Snyder or Jones would get the nod because I think they are up to the task of doing the Caped Wonder justice...Scott is too busy Reeves and Liebesman while solid--don't "feel right"


I must say-While I no longer have notions of a film career--My one industry dream job would be to take the center seat on this one myself

No comments: