Monday, August 29, 2011

Captain America 2 Bad Guy Revealed?

Writer Christopher Markus would like to see Game of Thrones star Peter Dinklage as the villain in Captain America 2.

Markus tells The Los Angeles Times that he thinks Dinklage would be great as MODOK. (Mental Organism Designed Only for Killing), a giant headed and hovering mutated scientist



Markus says “I think you could make a terrifying movie with MODOK but nobody seems to be on my side at the momentum. I will win you over to Peter Dinklage as MODOK. If he came around the corner and you saw him floating there you would be terrified. It would be amazing.”

I agree Dinklage would suit the character very well...And I would root for the casting should they decide to move ahead with that notion

The Winter Soldier saga from the comics is the likely story that Markus and Stephen McFeely will use if a sequel is greenlit.

No comments: