Saturday, February 26, 2011

Crossover Event

James Franco reprised his role as serial killer Franco on Friday's episode of daytime soaper  General Hospital  and threw in a couple of Oscar jokes in the process I Iiked the reference to 127 Hours as well

Sporting a tuxedo and surrounded by shirtless portraits of himself, Franco pokes fun at his hosting gig as well as his jack-of-all trades reputation during a phone call with hit man Jason Morgan (Steve Burton)

"You know, I've been doing some more art," he says. "Self-portraits. I know, I know, multi-tasker. How about you? You kill anyone lately? Well, I miss that, I really do. Look, I could chat all night but I have to run. I have a big event to attend. Very, very big deal."

The actor reportedly filmed the cameo while rehearsing for the Oscars in Los Angeles. His character will return to General Hospital for a longer story arc on Monday's episode



No comments: